Patient Participation Group
Virtual Patient Participation Group
We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
To help us with this, we are setting up a virtual patient representation group so that you can have your say. We will ask the members of this representative group some questions from time to time, such as what you think about our opening times or the quality of the care or service you received. We will contact you via email and keep our surveys succinct so it shouldn’t take too much of your time.
We aim to gather patients from as wide a spectrum as possible to get a truly representative sample. We need young people, workers, retirees, people with long term conditions and people from non-British ethnic groups.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.
Aims of The Patient Group
The Role of the Patient Participation Group is to:
- To enhance communications between the patients and all partners and staff of the Surgery.
- The PPG will act as a communication channel between The Practice and practice population in order to help patients use facilities to the best advantage and The Practice to implement policies influenced by representative patient views. It should also act as a conduit for communication between The Practice and the Patient Reference Group (PRG) through a nominated PPG member.
- The PPG will have a role in assisting in the assessment of practice population 'needs' to help The Practice improve its service by collating patient views through patient surveys, and any other mechanism
- The PPG will promote links for patients with specific needs to form support groups or to join existing local support groups.
- The PPG will promote health education and awareness on any topics of interest and value to the patients where The Practice considers it appropriate.
- The PPG will promote any matter that is deemed to be in the interest of the patients and The Practice.
- The PPG will be regularly updated on practice matters.
If you think this is something that you are passionate about please contact the Practice and speak to the Practice Staff on 01388 718230.