Dispensary Opening Times:
Monday to Friday: 08:30 - 12:30 / 14:00 - 17:00
Closed daily between 12:30 and 14:00
For any dispensary related queries, please only ring between 2.00pm-5.00pm.
We are closed weekends and Bank Holidays
Asda Pharmacy, South Church Road T:01388 600210 (09:00 - 18:00)
- Boots Pharmacy, St Helens Auckland T: 01388 665183 (09:00 - 17:30)
- Lloyds Pharmacy, Sainsburys @ St Helens Auckland T: 01388 605204 (09:00-17:00)
- Tesco Store Pharmacy, St Helens Auckland T: 0345 026 9626 (09:00 - 18:00)
Reception Opening Times:
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday **||08:30 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday & Sunday||CLOSED|
**All Tuesday afternoons from 12pm onwards the surgery is open to visitors and patients till closing time at 5.00pm. However, the telephone triage service is handed over to Woodview Medical Practice in Cockfield for the afternoon. Please ring our surgery telephone number (01388 718230) and a recorded message will give you further information.
Please note the Practice will CLOSE at the following times May 2021 update
- Wednesday 19th May 2021– CLOSED from 12.30pm and reopen the following morning at 8.30am
- Monday 31 May 2021 – CLOSED for Spring Bank Holiday
The practice closes at these times for training or Practice team meeting purposes. If you need medical assistance which cannot wait until the surgery reopens, please ring (01388) 718230 and a recorded message will give you further instructions. CLOSED for BANK HOLIDAYS.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience
In an emergency such as acute shortness of breath, collapse, heart attack or other medical emergency, please dial 999.
We remain closed at weekends and Bank Holidays.