TRAVEL VACCINATION INFORMATION:
Please take the time to review the full page.
This is a private service and there will be a fee payable (see below).
TVS Patient Information Leaflet (2018)
Vaccines that are NOT available on the NHS can be obtained from a private Travel Vaccination Clinic: Yellow Fever, Japanese encephalitis, Meningitis ACWY, Tick Born encephalitis, Hepatitis B, Rabies, Cholera and Antimalarials. As these are not available on the NHS, you must be prepared to pay a fee.
Please note we are not a Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre (YFVC) - you will have to find your nearest YFVC to obtain this vaccination. See www.nhs.uk
If you have left it late you may have to attend a private travel clinic for ALL your vaccinations as we only hold a limited supply of travel vaccines.
Travel Health Questionnaire
Travel Risk Assessment Form
1. Please ensure you fill in the above form with all the information requested including anything else you think is important for your Practice Nurse to know.
2. Some vaccines or travel medications are not available on the NHS and so you will be charged cost of non-NHS vaccines/travel medication + VAT + P&P (that the practice may have been charged to obtain supplies).
3. Follow the instructions given in the TVS Leaflet above.
4. Depending on availability of vaccines/travel medications and/or type of vaccinations required, you may be asked to return for further appointments.
5. We are NOT a yellow fever vaccination center.
6. There is a £12.00 incl. VAT travel vaccination service fee. This will be in addition to any other costs as explained in (2) above.
To help us offer the appropriate advice, please fill out the online form before coming to see the nurse (please bring the form with you for your first appointment).
Travelling in Europe
If you are travelling to Europe a very useful booklet has been published with advice and guidance to help you get the most out of your holiday. To visit please click:- http://ec.europa.eu/publications/booklets/eu_glance/86/en.pdf (this is a large document and may take a minute or two to view)